Advice To Prolong the Life of Your Brandow Mat
- Keep mats flat,
- Retain packaging as storing your Brandow Mat(s) in this will protect it when not in use,
- Position mats so that the open edge is away from the front of the counter,
- Wipe the top surface with damp cloth with mild, dilute detergent/anti-bacterial wipes,
- Take care when sliding in or removing inserts. Placing excessive stress on the seams may result in damage.
- Cleaning with abrasives or bleach,
- Submerging mats in water,
- Folding or rolling mats for storage when not in use.
- Having the open edge of the mat facing the customer-side of your counter.